I am delighted. And appreciative. And happy that I put my 'followers' box back on my blog. It was hovering in the 90s so I removed it for awhile.
And then I put it back and the fabulously French Veronique of French Girl in Seattle saw it and included me in her list of five blogs that she thinks deserve more followers. Guess what? Now I have 101!
Thanks to each and every one hundred and one of you for liking my blog enough to put your face on it. I also appreciate those of ya'll who have my posts sent to a reader. Subscribers are cool.
And now I get to share five of my favorite bloggers whose blogs I think you'd like to add your face to. It was fun to read through my favorites, find links to new places and discover new blogs to follow. I hope you like my list.
The Liebster goes to....
1. Lost in Arles. I just recently found this blog and I was hooked. Not only does Heather have a Golden cousin of Clementine's but she's smart and writes beautiful posts accompanied with beautiful photographs. She's someone you'd like to invite to lunch.
2. Cat at Fil de la Vie. I always tell Cat that I think she's the real deal and that more people should know it. She's a talented cook, photographer, designer and writer. Like I said, the real deal. Have a look and see for yourself.
3. Femme au Foyer. Liene is American but of Latvian heritage. She often shares Latvian recipes, traditions and sometimes the language which she and her husband still speak. She's a new mommy to her second adorable little boy and her blog is full of warmth and love as well as some great foodie posts.
4. Under a Pink Moon. First of all, I love the name. It's what made me have a look in the first place. And what I found didn't disappoint. This is a thoughtful blog about life, style, love, design and being a mom. I'm glad to have found it and look forward to Estelle's next post to pop into my reader.
5. Michael of Je Parle Americain. This is one of those blogs that when I found it I thought, 'where have you been all my expat life?'. It's funny, charming, entertaining and smart. I love it. There are about a gazillion Paris blogs out there but Michael's goes beyond the standard 'moved to Paris, fell in love, eat croissants'.
If you'd like to keep the love of the little blog that could going all you have to do is place the award on your blog and send it on to five more that you think deserve more attention. 'I think I can, I think I can'., that's what my blog says as it chugs up the hills of blogland.
Bisous a tous,