Friday, September 17, 2010

Littlest Update--Has the Bull Been Tamed?

I've been remiss. I haven't updated the Littlest's progress at creche and people have been asking how it's going for him. First of all, you know how he took the creche by storm in the beginning. Well. It was an entirely different story when left alone. He wasn't as cocky flying solo. There were tears upon tears, from both of us although I hid mine valiantly, pin pricks behind my eyes as I jogged away my inquiet.

One of the problems was that he was in the petite section with children just under and just turned two. That helps explain the difference in levels of robust a bit more. So we've moved him up to the moyene section where he can stomp around headfirst with kids more his size. He is a big 2.


All in all, we'll be fine. I'm not going to back out and keep him here with me, although the thought did cross my mind. Next week begins his regular schedule--unleashed on the world at last. I have a lot of jogging to do.

1 comment:

  1. As does he! Who wants the dumb ol' petit section anyway...that's what I always say.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to read your comments. They're an answer to my floating words in blogland.