As I drove home from the school run just now, spent from battling with the Middlest over the fit of his blue jeans, I knew I needed to do something to lift me from the indigo slump I was in. So I need a little pick-me-up today. Maybe you need one too.
What to do then but make a list of things that make me happy....
2) Ma Fille made chocolate truffles and we ate them all.
4) I watched the Middlest practice football yesterday. He looked really happy and runs really fast.
5) I have a vase of olive branches with small green olives as a centerpiece on my dining room table; cut right off a tree in my back garden.
7) And finally. Mon mari is coming back tonight from two weeks of business trips.
8) One more....I live in the South of France. Suck it up lady and stop your moping.
Think of yours and help make my day.