Tuesday, January 11, 2011

People's Choice

I've two post ideas running around in my head at the moment. Well, actually three. But I'm only offering two up for the choosing. Today the Middlest is home with a queasy tummy so I'm limited and figured why not let you decide which one you'd like to hear about first.
And then when I've enough opinions I'll post. Et voila!

So, to choose:

a) Prostitutes a la francaise
b) St Guilhem le Desert

Now I know what some of you Keith will choose but let's just see how the popular vote swings, shall we?

Here's to well kids and a head full of ideas!

11 comments:

  1. Tarts!

    French Tarts!

    Ladies of Lust!

    Who the hell is the second choice?

    All the best

    Keith

    P.S. How many times are we allowed to vote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I surprised? Actually, I'm not. Should I even bother to wait for more votes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I don't know who that extremely intelligent sounding chappy is (nor that rather agreeable sounding lady) but I'd just like to place my vote for a detailed study of Prostitutes a la francaise, if you don't mind?

    Especially if your were able to focus your study on the lingerie aspects of their profession.

    Oh, and photos would be good too!

    My kindest regards

    Nigel Ramsbottom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon,
    You are one twisted soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually found myself in sympathy with that Mr Ramsbottom (I'm sure I used to have a teacher called Mr. Ramsbottom - or was it the vicar? Perhaps it was my divinity teacher? I think he went mad and started chasing Ladies of the Night and peeking at their undies until he got caught and got locked away?)

    Anyway, I'm rambling but I just thought I'd like to show a bit of support for Mr Ramsbottom's views.

    It certainly says something when a complete stranger bothers to cast his vote!

    All the best

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to buy a "P", please...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...lurker anxiously awaiting the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would b) have a few of a)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. When is a post about prostitutes a bad idea? Bring on the hookers!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to read your comments. They're an answer to my floating words in blogland.